My Finished Edit; Cocorosie - By Your Side

Thursday 10 November 2011

21. Locations

I have chosen to shoot my video in Findhorn Foundation as the area is very scenic and has houses fields beaches dunes and forests which allows for a wide range of places to shoot.


This is the bedroom where I film the girl waking up.
This is the road where she walks down where I will use jump cuts. The colourful architecture on this road is appropriate to the tone of my music video.
This is the little house where the two characters will swap.
This is the woods in Findhorn where I will film some of the walking shots. The woods are perfect as they are vast so there's a wide range of locations to shoot.
This is the beach and the climax of the video, which is why I chose such a scenic location for this shot. It is important that this shot is very effective.
Although in this photo there is another event happening, this is the room where I will record the shots of instruments as it currently contains a drum kit, grand piano and equipment.


No comments:

Post a Comment