My Finished Edit; Cocorosie - By Your Side

Thursday 26 January 2012

Font Tests

I have been experimenting with font types in order to find an appropriate font for my artist. Fonts are an important part of a digipak as they are what a potential buyer will read. An interesting and eye catching font can draw attention to your digipak and make it stand out.


Some experiments with  font types;


In order to choose a font which suits best, I have looked into some of CocoRosie's other Digipak covers in order to see what font the band has used.









The writing on all digipaks; although not the same, has a similar artistic slightly Gothic look about it which is in keeping with CocoRosie's image. For these reasons I will be using the last font I experimented with using as I think it fits in with the bands genre and is in keeping with their image.

No comments:

Post a Comment