My Finished Edit; Cocorosie - By Your Side

Thursday 2 February 2012

Digipack copy

In order to learn how to use Photohsop and to look onto what makes up a Digipak I will be making a copy of a Digipak as accurately as I can. I have chosen to look at lady Gaga's The Fame Monster as she is a current leading artist.


Lady Gaga's Digipak;


My Copy;


When making my copy the photographs of Lady Gaga were the only part I did not create myself on Photoshop and considering this I see my copy as fairly accurate and successful.

I have found that there was allot more work in copying a Digipak than I thought as each detail must be made accurate. Things like exact font size, exact font colouring, shadowing of font, colouring of photo's, contrast and brightness levels are just a few of these fine details which must be attended to when making a Digipak.

No comments:

Post a Comment